Japan will always get better commercials than us.
The best evidence of this is this series of Fanta commercials.
I fucking love the kids in these commercials they’re all like “man, FUCK this school”
oh my god
holy shit these kids are so exasperated with their wacky Japanese commercial teachers
i love this
“if this gets to 100,000 notes my mom said i could-“
If this gets to 100,000 notes, your mum will buy you a stop sign??
WE WILL GET YOU THAT STOP SIGN
why is bob short for robert
how does one get ‘billy’ out of ‘william’?
How in hell do you get “Dick” from “Richard”?
you ask him nicely
My URL isn’t just a URL. It is a symbol of myself—an emblem of who I really am inside.
Did Humans Evolve in the Oceans at Some Point?
We human beings have some strange characteristics which set us aside from the other primates:
- We no longer have fur although we still have as many hairs as a chimpanzee.
- Our hair is fine and lays in a streamlined pattern in the water.
- We have a layer of fat under our skin like a seal whereas no other primate has this adaptation.
- We have webbed feet and hands.
- Infant human beings will instinctively hold their breath under water.
- Human beings cry salt tears unlike any other primate. Salt is a rare and precious thing in the wild and salt tears would be wasteful.
- We sweat to cool our bodies. This uses a lot of water. If we evolved on the parched savannas of Africa why evolve such wasteful manner of cooling ourselves?
- The human larynx has descended into the throat like a sea lion and other aquatic mammals. This allows deep breaths and a longer period of breath holding.
huh…………. so ur telling me i could be a fucking mermaid right now but evolution ruined my dreams
during a history exam once one of the questions was “How was Stalin buying time from Hitler to prevent him attacking the Soviet Union?” or something and I wrote “he was stallin’”
halfway through grading them the next day my teacher started laughing really quietly and she had to eject herself from the classroom for five minutes
she marked it as correct
the guy in the taco bell drive thru just accidentally said “have a nice day I love you” and I thoughtlessly responded “love you too” and we just sort of stared at each other for a second before I drove away
you’re not allowed to wear a cotton t-shirt unless you’re a true fan! do you go to the fields and look at it? do you appreciate the agricultural implications of a gigantic cotton industry? do you understand the harvesting process? name 5 cotton harvesting machines. didn’t think so